The holiday season is the perfect time to exercise your heart – but not by going out for a jog! This Christmas, why don’t you practice building up your inner beauty by doing something to make a difference in the lives of others.
Here is a list of 100 seasonal suggestions for good deeds you can do for others. Gather your family and talk over the following:
- Who are the people in our lives that need some extra help or encouragement right now?
- Who are the people we do not know in our community that we would enjoy encouraging?
- Which of the ideas get each of you excited and do we want to try? Read them all aloud and see.
- How many should we do? What’s our game plan?
A countdown approach. Perhaps do one every day until Christmas Day?
Choose one out of a jar as you remember or think of it?
Wait and see what opportunities arise?
Choose X number and commit to those as a family?
- Based on the decisions your family makes above, what supplies you will need? What kind of budget will you commit to this?
- Get started!
Your feedback has been received.